Treasure Hunt 7.23.20
Welcome to my new series, The Treasure Hunt. I find a lot of amazing little gems that make me happy and I thought you'd like them too. I'll be sharing all the things I bought and loved, as well as, things that are currently sitting in my cart. I hope you enjoy my online window-shopping addiction as much as I do!
1. Like many of you, I've been living in pajamas for the past few months and its caused me to up my sleepwear game. I came across this ruffled cotton set that I would actually wear outside.
2. Many of you have asked me about this mirror that I have hanging in my living room. A few years ago, I found a fringe mirror but couldn't justify spending $2,000 on it. I screamed when I saw this similar beauty for less than $100.
3. We are getting to high summer where each day gets more and more unbearably hot and linen everything is a must. I felt this linen sheet set in store and they're divine. Even though it's linen, it's not scratchy and you just know it's going to feel more dreamy after each wash.
4. CB2 is so good right now. I actually say that every time they release new products. They just get it. These marble incense holders will not only make your place smell amazing but it look stylish too.
5. I'm always on the hunt for good lighting. This company has created a lot of the lighting I used in the living room after the renovation so I'm happy to report the quality is top notch, the designs are incredible and the prices are perfect. Love this marble sconce for a reading nook or bathroom lighting.