The Treasure Hunt: Fall
My favorite season of the year is here! It's such a shame that Autumn doesn't last longer. There's just something about a crisp Fall morning, that makes me excited about all of the possibilities. Here's what I'm loving as of late...
1. I ordered this side table to sit between two vintage chairs that I had reupholstered over the summer. Thanks to the shape, it could almost be called an art piece. It's also marble so it can take a beating from the little (and big) people that will use it.
2. The new workwear calls for all things cozy yet, chic. This hoodie and jogger pants set is exactly that. It's polished enough to wear for a day of Zoom meetings and comfortable enough to run errands in without looking a mess.
3. These socks are Fall and Winter must-haves. They're warm, look amazing scrunched up and the quality is impeccable. I plan to live in them.
4. Leanne Ford can do no wrong in my eyes, she recently launched another collection with Crate and Barrel and I want everything. We are getting into party season and I would love this tabletop set to host friends and family.
5. After wearing the same scent for the past two years, I'm ready for something new. I discovered Dear Polly and it's my dream parfum. Not only is the story behind it beautiful - the founder created this scent for his wife and her love of black tea in the mornings (like me) - but, the perfume it itself is gorgeously complex. I've been wearing it nonstop and instantly feel sophisticated everytime I spray it on.
6. Anine Bing is the quintessential queen of laid back cool. Everything she wears and designs is effortless. I've been eyeing this oversized, knitted sweater to add to my Fall capsule wardrobe.